Our Title Search Services
We understand that speed and accuracy are absolute requirements for any house title search, and we are committed to fulfilling your title search request quickly and completely.
We can provide a wide range of title services, including:
- Current Owner Search – Public records search of the current deed of record for a property, including complete information from the deed, open mortgages, judgments, federal and state tax liens, pending suits, real estate taxes and assessments, UCC realty documents, and any other related information.
- Two Owner & Three Owner Searches – If required, we’ll go even further back to find information on the previous owners of a property.
- 10 Year Search – Researching similar records, but covering a time period of ten years prior to the execution of the deed.
- 40 Year Search – Researching similar records, but covering a time period of forty years prior to the execution of the deed.
- 60 Year Search – Researching similar records, but covering a time period of sixty years prior to the execution of the deed.
- Current Commercial Owner Search – Title search services covering commercial properties.
- UCC Search – Search of county records for open UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) real estate filings or financial statements related to a property.
- Liens & Judgments Search – Statutory search of District and State court records for any open or unsatisfied liens and judgments against the property or individuals owning the property.
- Update Search – A search covering the period of time from a prior title search, reporting on any new activity.
We make it easy to submit a request for a title search to our team at International Title Partners. You can send your request through our website, via e-mail, by mail, via a delivery service, or by fax. We can deliver your title search results via your choice of the same communication and delivery methods.
Get started on your title search. Call us today!