Utilizing text messaging in your real estate business can help you attract new customers and maintain a happy customer base. Here are tools to take your text messages from a form of communication to a marketing tool.
Texting Automation to Utilize in Your Business
Text messages have a 98% open rate, making them a better option for communicating simple & direct messages to your customers. With automation, you have a "set it and forget it" system to assist your sales process.
Here are some text message automation ideas to get started.
- Sending Custom, Personal Messages
Contacting past and potential clients is crucial in real estate. With text message automation, you can set up flows and triggers to send personal messages such as birthday wishes, congratulations on closing, or a follow-up after your client's closing date.
- Contacting Potential Leads
When potential clients visit your website, set up a text message automation to get a conversation started. If leads are filling out website forms, you can automate a welcome text or a message asking for more details.
- Appointment, Class, Open House, & Important Date Reminders
Want to make sure your buyers are filing for homestead on time? Want to let your buyers know there's an open house happening tomorrow? Set up automation to send out valuable information based on times and dates.
- Gathering Online Reviews
Setting up text message automation can help grow your online reputation without much leg work on your end. Set a trigger to send a link to review your services a few days after a client's closing.
Tools for Starting Your Texting Automation
Here are five text message automation software to get started.
Scripts to Use in Your Real Estate Text Marketing
Here are some texting scripts examples for real estate agents:
- “I have 8 amazing listings that won’t break the bank! They range from $_____-$______. We can get you in to see them immediately. Would you like more details on any of these homes?”
- “[Insert name] thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to connecting with you soon. In the meantime, feel free to text us here. Otherwise, we’ll be in touch shortly.”
- “Hi [insert name], thanks for registering on our website. How can I help you with your search?
- “I look forward to meeting you tomorrow on our tour of the houses you have interest in viewing. The first address is 222 Main St, Anywhere, FL 12345. Let’s start there at 10 am and go there. Text me here if anything comes up.”
- “Hey [insert name]! What is your availability this week? We could set up an appointment to browse a few homes. This way, you can get a better idea of what’s out there.”
- “How long have you been searching for a home? It can completely be a tedious process. Let me know the basics and I can send you what we have right now!”
- “Hey [insert name], I have a free webinar tonight on how to get the most for your house, register for a spot at www.____.com.
- “It’s a HOT, HOT, HOT summer market. What’s your home worth? Text back for home evaluation!”